Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In like with Chris


So I reconnected with Chris. I met him on February 9. Before that we text messaged each other a lot. I really enjoy texting him. I am not sure I am in love with him. I really like him. I hooked up with him in February. He is also cute. He is becoming a physical therapist and is a trainer. I met him the same time as Joseph. He had a gf. We really connect and he wants the same things as I do.

We've talked about moving in, marriage, and how many kids we want. I really think he could be the one. He is 25 so it's peculiar that he wants to settle down in a year and a half which is about the time I want to get married in September.

I'll upload pics. He's not as hot as Patrick but is as cute as Joseph. Only with Joseph, I felt like the great conversations with him. With Christopher, I can't really tell but the text messages he sends me brings a smile to my face. I hope he can text message me today while I am in class. I could really have found the one.

Chris is coming to my birthday party on Saturday. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: