Friday, May 9, 2008

Scandals

Do I put a scandalous pic of Chris God win and have his name out there for all to see? We'll see if he comes to my party tomorrow. I am going to prepare for him not being there. I think he will show his head when his finals are over. I don't know though if his schedule matches what it says on the Hunter site. He attends Hunter's Physical Therapy Program.

I am not sure if I like him or even think he is cute. I hope he does come tomorrow. I called him and ever since talking to him, I have not heard from him. He has not told me he is cancelling on me which leads me to believe he is still coming. Although I don't want to count on it and be disappointed. I am getting roller curlers tomorrow, so I am excited. I want to get my hair to look like Blair Waldorf's (aka Leighton Meester):



I think she is so pretty. Much prettier than Blake Lively. I watch that show like it's the Bible. I can't find so many spoilers about it. But this site is good. Can you believe she is a natural blonde? It's strange how she looks so perfect being a brunette.

I am going to keep updating this entry as I am not that busy at work.

It's my birthday btw.

No comments: