Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Parties and dog runs




So I had a birthday party that didn't turn out so well. Chris didn't show up. Big Surprise there. Now his phone doesn't even ring, it goes straight to voicemail. I am going to meet Jonathan tonight, I waited til Saturday for Chris.

Jonathan is definitely hotter than Chris. I have to get the photo of Tootell back on here. I think that if I had to choose, it'll still be Chris since I will most likely be his gf at the end of this month. His phone is still turned off though.

John Fitzgerald is the best looking of them all. Together with his occupation, he beats Patrick and all the other guys, including sadly Chris, hands down. I think that Chris is going to be my boyfriend and husband. That email he sent me yesterday wishing me happy birthday means he is thinking of me.


That's a picture of John. The first one is a better pic. There was a photo he had given me that was really hot. But he is super hot in person.

Just returned from the dog run. Paddy and Guga had a blast and they are napping right now. Wish I had a great camera to capture their naps on.

No comments: