Monday, July 4, 2011

Got a new job end of May and really busy these days

I've been meaning to update my blog. I saw Davey three weeks ago. He came down to NYC. That went well. I should be seeing him in August in DC.

I got a new job! It's at Chapman Consulting, sister company of GMC Parking. I started on May 31. And it's going well. It's a real estate company that owns a lot of parking garages in Manhattan. Not as big as MPG. But about 60 garages. Not so bad. I am slated for a raise in 1 week so that will be interesting to see how much more they give me given I've worked there for only 4-5 weeks.

I have been super-busy. Jacqi and Jackie have been replaced by Augusto and Josh. I am still friends with Chiemi. I am going to see a foreign Asian film from the Asian Film Festival with Josh on Thursday. That's following a 7PM yoga class. The Sleeping Beauty ballet on Wednesday. I got dress circle seats, so that should be good. Tuesday I am scheduled to take a pilates class unless I have to work late. And on Friday I have a dentist appointment. Saturday I have a Pilates class in the morning followed by a Yankees game then Deadbeat Darling concert at night. Sunday I have to go to church around 12pm followed by a 2pm 3 hr knitting in the round class. Then I will be headed to a dinner at Nick and Toni's followed by a movie Transformers hopefully in IMAX with Augusto.

Busy week!

And then I am getting new bookcases next week after I get paid.

No comments: