Thursday, July 14, 2011

News about my raise!

I got an 8K raise. 19% raise. You do the math! Now I have to wait to December to get another review.

I have so much work to do. I might leave for work at 5AM tomorrow.

Taking a pilates class Saturday morning, then hitting IKEA to look at bookcases. I want to get one with a drawer. Dentist appt to fix 2 cavities on my left side of the mouth. Still have two cavities on the right side of my mouth that will be another visit. Sunday brunch at Goat Town with three other brunch'ers, then Mets-Phillies game! Maybe try to get a manicure after the game.

Need to get some pancetta and some other ingredients to make baked sausage ziti! I need to test my oven to see if it works. I wanna bake a maple pecan tart for the office as an appreciatory gift for my new found raise!


No comments: