Saturday, July 30, 2011

PJS gets a blog

Hmmm, just discovered my nemesis who will remain nameless because I don't want to get him started again, has started a blog page. What will he write?

Anyways, I am not taking down my blog about him.

Looks like he convinced one clueless girl to date him. I wonder if he beats her too! Some girls are so desperate! I wonder if she can use the Internet. Well she was fairly warned. Only a complete idiot would date him. Someone with low self-esteem. He is a pathologically compulsive violent guy. Hope he doesn't put her in the hospital like he did with me and another one of his true gf's. He was never my bf. I would never be treated like that by a bf, that would just be low self-esteem.

What's strange is that the pic of the two of them is so low-quality, it makes me wonder if that's really his gf.... can't he take a better picture? LOL

Oh well not going to waste my time with his like. I just hope he doesn't refute that nights' events. He is a violent guy with psychotic tendencies. He shouldn't be allowed to date. Can't believe he convinced a girl to date him. She must have a lower IQ than he has.

Well I hope this relationship doesn't end in an arrest. LOL

No comments: