Friday, August 12, 2011

long time since last post, trying to post more!

It's been 11 days since my last post. I sometimes remind myself I need to post an update but then I never get around to it.

So I have not reconciled with Davey.. He sent me a pic of a coffee cup and red velvet cupcake, weird! I might take Kate's advice and send a pic of a plate of buffalo wings and a bottle of gin saying bottoms up! I will do that this weekend at the bar from watching the Giants-Panthers game tomorrow.

OK my dog is cuddled up beside me, how cute. He missed me all day.

I just got back from an all-Beethoven program at a Mostly Mozart Festival, lol.

Tmrw I have a brunch meetup at Cookshop then a 4:10PM Yankees-Rays game. maybe catching the Giants-Panthers game at Brother Jimmy's. Sunday I have a pug meetup in the morning then a 3PM Knitting workshop at Lion Brand Studio.

Monday I'm watching the Jets-Houston Texan game at a bar in Manhattan, TBD.

Then a dentist appt on Thursday. My new old housekeeper from Washington Heights is cleaning my apt at 5:30PM on Friday. Then Deadbeat Darling concert at 11PM. Photo shoot with Paddy in Central Park but there's a threat of thunderstorms that day so I might reschedule to next Sat August 27.

I got a root canal done and I now need five more visits to the dentist to get the post and crown done.

Mets losing. Wright sucks. Bay on fire.

Mittens knitting Part 2 on Sunday August 21. I need to get a rain date Mets voucher by the end of this year. It leaves me August 20 to maybe do a Mets game. What kind of seats should I buy? Should I just get a single ticket? So many questions, so little answers.

Took my medicine at 11PM, won't be sleepy til 1AM.

No comments: