Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hmm another 8 days. So Hurricane Irene became Tropical Storm Irene and the MTA was shut down for no apparent reason. Will try to get into work tmrw by Q101.

Brandon this guy I met three years ago online has resurfaced. He always chickened out before meeting me. Not sure if he'll chicken out again. He's very hot though. The Giants-Jets game is tmrw which I forgot abt so I will prolly watch that instead of meeting him. But maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday. He's 26 years old. Very young. I met him when he was 23. 8 year age difference. I have a feeling I can prolly manipulate him into dating me. LOL he's just very impressionable.

Davey finally got the hint and left me alone. Hallelujah!

Tmrw I have a dentist appt at 6PM so I can't meet him anyways. Maybe afterwards! LOL

Helping Chiemi tmrw if I dont get into work on time.

Friday I am meeting Josh for a steak dinner at Osso Bocu. Labor Day Monday at the US Open day session.

I have time on Tues/Wed/Thurs for the Brandon meeting. I do like his name though!

No comments: