Tuesday, August 2, 2011

end of Davey, yay!

Just called it quits with Davey. In June or so he asks me to define the relationship as we're not bf-gf. news to me! Anyways that relationship was not going anywhere. I only saw him once every 3-5 months, that's just not acceptable. I am going to give up dating guys and just focus on my career and earning enough money to raise a kid on my own. Just one kid preferably a boy. Sperm donor: white male with dark hair who's intelligent and not ugly (no big nose, no glasses, brown eyes, don't want a freak half-Asian kid with blue or green eyes).

By December, I shd be making 60K. And then wait another year to December 2012 to get to 70K, and then in December 2013 get to 80K. that's not bad. I can afford a baby with 80K. I'll be 37 in May of 2014 and making 80K. That's enough for diapers and I'll be sending my kid to public school. LOL maybe Stuyvesant! and save up in a college fund for Cornell's state school, that's not a bad plan!

I'll name my son Jason after Jason Bay! LOL

If it's a girl I'll name her Isabella and nickname her Ella.

That's my current plan and I no longer plan on dating guys or having sex. I don't miss it and I have no sex drive ever since being put on Geodon.

No comments: