Saturday, August 20, 2011

will try to post more

hmmm eight days since last update. argh!!!!!!!!

I skipped the deadbeat darling concert last night and no photo shoot even though it didn't rain!

Tonight I am having dinner at Oliva with Augusto. Then maybe watching the Jets-Giants preseason football match.

I got a manicure pedicure already so no plans tomorrow. I might make jalapeno poppers tomorrow!

Tuesday I have a blackjack class. Wednesday meeting Josh at Osso Buco for a steak Living Social deal. Thursday seeing Dr Sherman after almost 2.5 months of going without. Then Augusto's birthday dinner at the Williams Club on Friday evening.

Chiemi has to crash at my apt before moving to a good deal sublet for 2 months in LIC. That's closeby to me! I have to check out her apt. But I'll be gone at my parents from Sept 2 to Sept 5! WOO-HOO US Open tix on Monday Labor Day Sept 5!

No comments: