Sunday, March 18, 2012

OK I had one appointment on Sat and one appointment on Sun. Not so bad. No appts tmrw but I do start my second day of hopefully constructive work at the technology company started by the Cornell graduate.

It's a very depressing work situation. Run-down apt building! I hope it doesn't become full-time. I know I can do better! LOL

I have two tax appts on Tuesday (one at 8:30am, one at 5:3opm just in case I need to work on Tuesday). One tax appt on Sat.

I need to get more busy! It's the home stretch - last 4 weeks before tax season ends!

I am meeting my bro for burger dinner at Van Diemens ($24 for two burgers with fries, two beers and one fried OREOS). Not bad!

Then going to Sushi dinner for 2 at Fusha West in Upper West Side with Chiemi on Tuesday.

My first dining out meetup at Breeze with three other people! That should be fun.

NY Philharmonic concert on Thursday - guest conductor over Henze and Schubert. With dinner at Il Violino beforehand.

No plans on Friday night.

Saturday night I am going to Nets basketball game ($20 tickets) with Chiemi in Prudential Center in Newark, NJ

Sunday I am going to movie and dinner meetup with Alfredo, his last as a meetup organizer. The movie is Hunger Games .. Should be good.

So I have an action-packed week ahead of me.

Let's see if I have time for Brandon this week. LOL


No comments: