Monday, March 12, 2012

Tax Clients

I met with three or four clients today. Meeting four clients and one interview (John at 10AM, Cynthia at 11AM, interview at 12PM, Joe at 2PM and Laura at 4PM.

Met my corporate client Corey today, Brian (married filing jointly), Robin (collected two years' worth of taxes). Not bad! Meeting Robin on Thursday to give her her completed taxes.

Wednesday I am meeting Adam, my longest client maybe at 4 years! Corporate taxes! Meeting David M to do his business taxes (collecting his stuff)

Friday morning meeting Linda G, Jessica P's referral in Astoria a block away at Dunkin Donuts at Steinway and Astoria Blvd. Have to send her a referral check after I do her taxes.

I might visit my parents on Sunday to have Paddy play with Ollie. Thursday going to see Macbeth with Emma. Friday seeing L'Elisir D'Amore with Josh. Saturday night having dinner with Augusto at Jebon Sushi for Opentable coupon $20 for $40 worth of food.

No comments: