Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Week Ahead

So tax season is going strong. I am projecting $4760 from current or pending tax clients and projects. Not including the last-minute tax filers in the 17 days before the tax deadline of April 17, 2012!

I will be attending a Japanese meetup dinner tomorrow night. It looks like a nice Japanese restaurant. Here's to hoping it's good!

I have one tax client who was a referral, meeting him in his East Village apartment.

Monday I will go to my second p/t job from 9 to 11:30am then to my first p/t job from 12 to 4. I think I have 3-4 tax appts on Monday from 4:30-6PM! Monday night is the return of Gossup Girl! YAY!

Tuesday will prolly just go to the first p/t job. No plans on Tuesday night.

Wednesday and Friday are my days for tax appts. I have two tentatively scheduled for Wed!

Thursday is the day to go to the first p/t job.

Wednesday night is a Portuguese dinner meetup. Thursday night is a Mexican dinner meetup.

Friday night I will watch Titanic in 3-D with Rebecca (Chiemi's friend).

Next Saturday and Sunday night I have no plans...

No comments: