Saturday, March 24, 2012

Taxes and such

OK, I made a lot of money this week. Not as much as last weekend but we can't all win! LOL

Anyways, I met with two clients today and I will have a day off tomorrow. I am going to Nets-Bobcats game tonight with Chiemi ($20 tickets! discounted from $40).

I will go to Hunger Games movie (I saw it Friday night with Rebecca but bought this ticket before then) and meetup dinner with Alfredo (his last meetup as organizer).

3.5 more weeks left of tax season and then it's a long 9 more months til the next tax season!

So next week is less hectic than this week. On Monday I will go to all you can eat spaghetti and all you can drink sangria. On Tuesday there is this free movie and dinner meetup. Not doing anything on Wed and Thurs as of yet. Heading to La Casa Femme with Augustine on Friday night. And there is a tentative dinner meetup on Saturday night but there's only one other person signed up so not sure if that's happening or not!

See less hectic but who knows if I'll get more plans next week as the time approaches.

Rebecca is Chiemi's friend who moved to Astoria and we started hanging out. She's nice. Nearer my age (31) than Chiemi.

Anyways, Brandon was in Toronto this week. Oh well.

No comments: