Friday, July 13, 2012

Musings from Work

OK I am currently at work, alone. No one is here. My boss is still bugging me remotely. Need to find a new job. LOL

OK my plans. Dinner at Pescatore tonight. Tmw I have a personal training session with Andrew at noon, one-man play Macbeth and dinner at Bar Boulud. Sunday Yankees-Angels Bleacher afternoon game.

Personal trainer session on Monday night.  New therapist meeting on Thursday night. It's a guy and his pic is cute! LOL

So news on David. I went to the bank Thursday after work around 5PM and didn't speak to him cuz he was talking to someone else and I could go to someone else for help. So I left my iPhone there by mistake and he came sprinting out to give it back to me and he rubbed my right arm I think as he gave it back to me. He even said silly girl! LOL I am in LOVE. I am trying to figure a way for him to ask me out... Not sure how. Don't really want to go through Warren to express my interest in him.

And so yesterday I went back to deposit my bi-weekly check. And I went over to his desk cuz he was there and seemed not busy and thanked him. He's SO damn cute.

I am thinking I can give him my Yankees-Bosox tix - even though I can't go and say he can take his gf to the game and that way see if he has a gf. LOL. I will wait to see if I can sell the tickets and if I can't, then I'll give it to him. Was thinking of giving them to Brandon but then decided against it because it could be traced back to me. Don't want him to contact me EVER again. LOL

I think David is the cutest guy I have ever met. I am thinking Christian Bale is prolly better-looking but I never met him. He's cuter than John Fitzgerald and Patrick Schaal! LOL And those guys were pretty damn good-looking.

Anyways, I am seeking some relationship advice next Thursday from a guy and will see what to do.

No comments: