Thursday, July 19, 2012

Update

Seems as though my new therapist hasn't confirmed my appt tonight at 6PM so I may be able to run today after all.

I am going to Giselle tonight. It's from 8-10PM. Maybe I will run after that! HAHA

So tomorrow I will be working my second Friday in a row. That should be interesting. Next Friday I have a CPE class. I think I will go home to my parents to pick up my Daniel Murphy jersey! GO Daniel Murphy! I was contemplating attending the Mets/Doughtry concert tmw night but alas I think I will not. I am going to Mets-Dodgers on Saturday for the Bobblehead for Edgardo Alfonso.

Sunday will watch the Batman final movie in IMAX with Rebecca at 10:25AM. Then grab some dimsum at Golden Unicorn.

Monday I may celebrate the day cuz it's my brother's birthday. Wed is a Met opera in CP. No other plans. May do some morning training sessions.

Friday I have the CPE class at Third Avenue from 8:30 to 5PM and then dinner at Dacha.


No comments: