Sunday, July 8, 2012

New obsessions :)

So I just got back from my parents....

Forgot my dog food that I bought at the pet store nearby.

So what's the schedule for this week? Dentist appt tmw night. Maybe meet my bro for pho and get my dog food and glasses.

Tuesday and Thursday after work I have a training session with Andrew, the cute personal trainer. Also Sat at 9:30AM.

Wednesday seeing Ted with Meehan...

Friday going to Pescatore for dinner meetup. Saturday dim sum. Perhaps the beach on Sunday if the weather is nice, hot and sunny. Need to work on my tan! LOL

Obsessed with David G, the cute Chase banker. He's the hottest guy I've ever met. He seems tall like over 6'0. Maybe 6'1, 6'2. He's like very tan. Seems Catholic or not Jewish (YAY). I have to find a way to get him to ask me out. LOL

No comments: