Sunday, July 29, 2012

Update

So I hired my therapist based on his looks and am trying to figure out if he's married or dating anyone. LOL - I just keep aiming for more impossible men!

Anyways, my personal trainer Andrew is on vacation this week and I will see him on Friday.

I ran outside this morning around 10:20AM about 4 miles, from 59th Street west side to the reservoir to the west side back down, for 4 miles. I walked for the last 10 blocks cuz my left calf or maybe my Achilles tendon as my trainer suggested got pulled/strained.

So Thursday night I went to City Lobster & Steak for Restaurant Week. Friday night I went to Dacha for meetup dinner. Saturday 12PM I did brunch at Perilla. Saturday morning I waited for free Lincoln Center Mostly Mozart tickets and got them. I went to dinner at Gastroarte with Josh (haven't seen him in over 2 months) and then went to the Mostly Mozart - Symphony 38 ("Prague") and Schubert Symphony 4 (Tragic).

So then after the personal training session today I went to my parents and went Chinese grocery-shopping at IOG in Fresh Meadows with my bro and mom.

This week. Monday night going to watch Swisher in right field (hopefully he'll be back) with Chiemi (she's leaving August 2 for Colorado after which she'll go to New Orlean's Tulane for MpH.

Tuesday no plans, might do a class.

Resting til Wed morning. Wed morning, have one of 2 therapist meetings. Have to figure out why I can't get into a real relationship with a guy.

Friday night going to Atlantic Grill with Josh for Restaurant Week.

No plans for Saturday during the day. But at night there's Rebecca's bday party at Thirteen Step.

Sunday going to Cyclones Bat Day with Rebecca.

No comments: