Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas, Well Merry Christmas Eve!

So I am back at my parents for Christmas as usual (with my Paddy the puggie wuggie).

So Christmas falls on Tuesday, almost as bad as falling on a Wednesday --LOL

I went back to my therapist and succumbed to his cuteness. LOL -- even though he's a Redskins fan... Even though it's the Giants fault that they keep losing so it's not really the Redskins fault. Can't win it ALL every year!

So no plans til Friday when I volunteer at Sunnyside.... Saturday I am also volunteering at the Pet Therapy program... then Django Unchained meetup and dinner Saturday night. Sunday I am doing my holiday brunch at Brasserie Beaumarchais and then going to Jets meetup group! WOOHOO. The cute Brit blond guy will be there and then I won't see him til next football season -- unless I jump him -- LOL

OK... no NYE plans... will prolly come back to my parents or stay at my apt with Paddy. My bro did mention Atlantic City - but I have like no money to spend since vacationing in Atlanta. We shall see if my bro pays for it!

May

No comments: