Friday, December 7, 2012

December Plans

So, back in Manhattan, haven't been here since Tuesday... Went to the gym to wash my hair! And now at Starbucks waiting for my next client -- WOOHOO.

So after this I will prolly get the holiday cards.

And then head home. I think I may go to my parents tonight and watch Life of Pi in 3D with my mommy... Lovely Friday night plans. I was supposed to do a meetup tonight but the only other member cancelled... So I don't feel like going alone.

What are my upcoming plans:
Saturday -- Real Madrid meetup - the organizer Sergio is leaving so it'll be a farewell party.
Saturday night I am doing a dinner at Topaz Thai and then Alvin Ailey dance performance (Memoria). Looking forward to that as I have not been to AA ever

Sunday brunch at Penelope
Sunday Jets' meetup at Bullshead
then dinner with Augusto at Hachi in Chinatown. Groupon!

Next week plans:
Monday night - Smashing Pumpkins at Barclay. Never seen SP and also never been to Barclays, so that should be ultra fun!
Tuesday... not sure yet...
Wednesday -- dinner with Meehan at Sri
Thursday - Dinner at Fulton and DiCapo Opera
Friday -- dinner at Dallas BBQ - Yankees holiday meetup
Saturday leaving for Atlanta!

No comments: