Monday, December 17, 2012

Sooo sad.

I am like so drunk now. this hotel I am staying at has this happy hour, free wine and snacks. I had like 4.5 glasses of white wine in 1.5 hrs, I am very happy and drunk in my room.

I think I am hopelessly in love with my therapist but he can't date me -- he would have to give up his license, I found out, so I prolly won't go back. Also because he's a Redskins fan and they may beat the Giants to the playoffs. BOO

And then there's Davey, but I totally blocked his emails and then blocked his texts. I hope I never hear back from that loser. I was totally willing to date him and visit him more often but he tells me he's not my bf, what the fuck??? LOSER ASSHOLE -- never want to see him again.

If he was the last guy on the face of this planet, the human race will become extinct. LOL

I really did not like him. LOL

I like Curtis. or I'm in love with him 

May

No comments: