Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Reflections on another Year that has almost passed

So now that the year has only 6 days left, time to reflect.

Nothing major has happened this year. I did go from 100 clients to 150+ clients. I will see if I can grow the business to 250 or more and survive the whole of the next year on my tax business -- or if I can find some more part-time gigs after tax season to tide me over!

I did get into the NYC Half Marathon for March 17... I will totally start training on Friday when I get back to my apartment.

But what about relationships? The DC guy was contacting me and always trying to ask me out even though I ended the relationship in August of 2011... Yes more than a year ago. I finally blocked his number from my texts and from him calling me. LOL -- I think I finally got rid of that loser. But I mean talking to my therapist I came to the realization, even if he seems to be the only one who wants to date me, I will not date him. LOL I am so over him. I mean I went to DC for the Redskins-Giants game and then to Baltimore this past weekend for the Ravens-Giants game and I didn't contact him.

So who am I interested in? Not Brandon!

I kinda do like the Brit guy, as I see more and more photos of him I realize he is indeed very cute. LOL. Only he kinda insulted me the last time I saw him --- really turned me off him! LOL.. And I don't think he is at all interested and I really do not feel like chasing him or getting him to be interested. I'm turning 36 in 4 months and a couple weeks... Not young enough to freakin' care!

I saw my therapist a few days ago because I needed some help and was paid by my projects finally. I hope he can help me figure out why I am not dating anyone, he says I am too picky with my preferences for hair color. Let's call this Brit Andy Murray since Chi says he looks like him.. LOL, this Andy Murray is blond and I would definitely date him. LOL.. Only he doesn't seem too interested and the Brit accent is a bit annoying.

So yeah in about 2 or so years I will get pregnant through a sperm bank trip or having lots of one night stands. LOL. It depends on if I can afford sperm bank donors, even though I think they are on the cheap side.

And I will not even see Andy Murray until this Sunday for the last Jets meetup and then won't see him til September of next season and he may be dating someone else, married or deported/back to bloody old England.

And yeah I realized I can't date my therapist because he would have to give up his license.. and that ain't happening.

So yeah really hopeless.

No comments: