Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cooking Part II

So I cooked crab bisque yesterday for Christmas. I added too much salt so it came out too salty. Also had to constantly skim off foam off the top of the seafood bisque, prolly won't make that again anytime soon. Check out my FB page for pics.

I made Pasta Bolognese today and that came out so much better. My parents thought it tasted really good and it was easier to make than the crab bisque so I'll be sure to cook it again.

I also cooked Sauteed Crab with Egg, Scallion and Ginger, a family recipe. I haven't tasted it yet so I'm not sure how it turned out but my mom said it came out well.

Tomorrow I will cook Chicken Pot Pie. I forgot to buy the frozen puff pastry so I will go to the Stop and Shop on Northern Blvd on my way back from Equinox in Great Neck to run 2 miles, my first run in two weeks. My right ankle is completely recovered.

I am going to give myself a budget of up to $30 to buy some cooking utensil or apparatus. This week I bought a $33 10.5 x 7 red baking dish.

I'm also not going to get the $550 Burberry Pink Perspex Tote but will save up to buy a $265 Kitchenaid electric mixer from Amazon.com. I'm also going to get the Pink Florentine Laptop Bag next Wednesday.

I have to get 1099-MISC forms for my two clients, Adam and Julieta. Hopefully they won't exceed 10 recipients.

No comments: