Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update

OK, I was photo-blogging for three days straight and on a roll until I fell off the world for 13 days... minor blip, I'm back! Got some extra accounting and setup of LLC work so making quite a bit of money in December, which is good considering I lost my fourth iPhone. But the fifth iPhone will be my last iPhone cuz this AT&T sales rep told me about Mobile Me which is this software that can gps lost phones. It's 99 and I'm going to buy it as soon as my client pays me this week.

I've also decided to learn how to swim on my own. I have had enough lessons and know what I need to do, I just need to practice on my own. That'll save me a lot of money and I can pay off my Citibank cc, which I have been letting slide since November. I shd be back on track by Feb 2010. I'm also foregoing mani-pedis (bought my own nail polish and will do it myself) and stretch sessions. I might also only go to one Yankee game next year since I just calculated that I spent 500 on Yankees tickets, food, gear and the movie. I'm going to cut it down to half of that for the 2010 season, especially since they don't have Hideki Matsui and Chien-Ming Wang (sp?) They also traded for Nick Johnson whom I was not fond of and Javier Vasquez who gave up a grand slam in game 7 of the ALCS to Boston's Johnny Damon.

So yeah with all these new clients and saving money tactics, I shd save enough for a trip to Shanghai and HK and to be able to bring my mom with me. I'm thinking by Jul 2o11 I'll have enough saved and I'll visit my homeland for the first time.

OK, I will try photo-blogging tomorrow when I go into the city tmrw for my weekly therapy session.

Oh I haven't been running since I injured my right ankle in cardio class. It feels abt healed but I want to rest a few more days to be on the safe side. I think I'll return to the gym to run 2 miles on a treadmill on Sat, the day after Christmas.

Going to cook crab bisque on Christmas day. Invested at least 70 bucks on it so far, so it better turn out well.

No comments: