Thursday, December 31, 2009

Florentine Bag, Sofabed

Happy New Year's Everyone, under a blue moon!

So this has been an uneventful week. I bought 1000 unaddressed business cards with my AccountEdge logo for $95.00. I shd be set for the next 5 years.

I finally bought the Pink Florentine Laptop bag, it came out to $120 instead of $82 since I waited too long after the holidays. I think that'll sate my need for the Burberry Pink Perspex Tonal Bag. I'll keep checking to see if it goes on sale. I would spend $300 on that bag, but no more.

My next purchase will be a Jennifer Convertible sofabed for $329, need to know how much delivery will cost.
Kinda torn over buying a Real Madrid Ronaldo jersey. I bought a Manchester United Ronaldo jersey and he was only there for two season's worth.

No comments: