Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wishlist finished

Now that I got a digital camera, an iPhone, and a Garmin 405, I ran out of things on my wishlist. I've also decided against getting a MacBook Pro because I have a brand new SONY VAIO that I use for my business. It'll just cost too much money to buy all the programs like Quickbooks Pro, Adobe Writer, MS Office, Turbotax, you get the idea for the Mac. So I'll make do with my pink SONY VAIO. I was contemplating a pink Burberry tote bag for my gym bag but I like my brown MonSac bag. Also not sure if I want my pink 0bsession to show that much.

I was also contemplating doing Team for Kids again but then I found out tonight that they will most likely raise the contribution to 2500 and I don't think I can raise that amount.

What else do I want? Oh a sofa when I move out. I hope I can get enough clients this tax season to move out by August or September of this year.

No comments: