Monday, December 7, 2009

Daily blogging

Tried to blog from the subway but forgot the email address to send blog updates. Will take a note of it for tomorrow. I'm going to try to blog as much as Danica and take more pics of my life. More TK.

So I tried asking Megan Jones to give me another swim lesson on Dec 6, but she was not free. She offered to set up a time with the other two swim instructors but that might be too much, they won't be able to track my progress. So I went back to Nadia Fischer, the swim instructor I originally hired and whom I still have three lessons. We met last Friday at 4:30pm. The water at the pool at 54th Street and 1st Avenue was warm, I loved it! I hope it's always that warm. We practiced the breaststroke. I have to go tomorrow and practice.

I ran 3 miles on a treadmill in Greenwich on Saturday. It was raining/snowing, so I took my workout indoors. Then I went to the Real Madrid Almeria match at Mr Dennehy's with the Real Madristas meetup. They won an exciting 4-2 game where Ronaldo scored and took off his shirt. He got a red card (well two yellow cards, one yellow card for taking off his shirt) but I think it may be worth it. He won't be in next week's game so I don't have to go the meetup next week.

I got some business. George Pan of ISecure Tax and Henry Tran of 1040Now are asking me for certification letter. They'll pay a total of $200 for abt 1 hr of work so I make $200/hr. If only I can keep getting that kind of business, I wouldn't need to look for a full-time job.

Tomorrow or later today (Monday late morning) I will run outside with my Garmin 405 for the first time. I will do the 4 mile reservoir run. It'll be my longest distance yet since I got the ankle injury. I think my ankle is 100% recovered.

Then picking up a $200 monthly check from good ol' reliable Adam.

Wednesday I have my therapist appt at 1:15pm then going to run 4 miles on a treadmill at the gym then a 3:30pm stretch with Katie. I'll hope to be blogging daily, maybe even multiple times with photos!! I can dream, right?

No comments: