Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brandon, boy toy

Hmmm ten days darnit I'm supposed to blog more not less! Anyways, it's after Labor Day so summer is over.

My doggie walker who charged $10 a walk for 15 minutes moved away to do an internship in Brewster, NY so I had to hire a more expensive dog walker. Paddy. Paddy is walking Paddy. LOL

So back in 2008-2009 I was communicating with this 23 year old named Brandon Rosen**blatt. He was very hot. but young. I was 31. 8 years older. And we made times to meet up but he would always back out, chickening at the last minute. Anyways, I moved out of the neighborhood July 2009 and didn't log into Yahoo messenger until abt 5-6 weeks ago where I saw Brandon online. He IM'ed me and asked me if I wanted to meet up. I gave him my phone number but then told him I got my period so I couldn't meet up. Now he's 26. Older? Wiser? more mature and will meet up now??? We shall see.

2 and a half weeks passed by and then he called me. So he wanted me to come to Manhattan Sunday night of Irene. He would pay for the cab both ways. I declined. Then I found his twitter ID and the fact that he checks in everywhere on foursquare. So I knew he went out of town last week. So I was going to text him tonight. But then he called me at 4:51pm yesterday. He said he was in Canada. And coming back 11PM on Thursday. I said I can only do Thursday late night if he let me sleep over. I doubt that's happening and he's busy this weekend for a wedding in the Nantucket area. And next week is no good. Oh well. I have a good feeling I can turn this at the least to a regular f buddy type thing. Or maybe something more like a relationship. Not sure if I want to marry a Jewish guy tho. I do wanna have Catholic kids. But that's jumping way ahead!

Hope he's matured since he was 23 and will have the guts to meet up!

He's not as hot as he was when he was 23. He's pretty cute though still. and he looks like he's 6' which is good and he has hair! YAY! He's tall, muscular thin build and dark hair. He's totally my type.

Anyways, he said this would be a one-time thing but I know better! LOL

Paddy's in my bed sleeping!

I had my third dentist visit and two more to go along with a visit to remove my wisdom tooth.

Dinner with Augusto on Friday, lobster groupon.

Mets game with brother and Paddy Bark in the Park on Sat at 1PM

Mets game with Augusto 9/11 tribute on Sunday at 7:30PM

DBD boat cruise on Thursday 9/15


No comments: