Thursday, September 22, 2011

I met up with Brandon tonight after work. Got there around 5:20pm. Jerked him off and went on my way. He's very cute! Had my period today so it worked out perfectly.

If I can bet anything is I'll hear from him in a week or so. I think he'll make an excellent fuck buddy. And I think I can get it into more.

He called me at 10:30pm on Tuesday night. I was on my way home from the Yankee game. but I didn't think he would call me.

He's like 6 feet tall, muscular build, scruffy goatee like beard going on. Very cute. I would say he's as cute as John Fitzgerald. And John was hot! He's just Jewish.

I'm in love!

On another note, my blog has been compromised. Davey must have found it, I don't know how but he did. I don't think I bad-mouthed him on this. I just didn't see him that much during our duration (don't even think I wanna call it a relationship).

Anyways, I've moved on to Brandon.

He has a lot of Dave Matthews Band concert posters. I didn't wanna mention the fact that he just saw them last weekend. His apartment is very neat. Puts my apt to shame. I need to get my housekeeper to come by next weekend. He has a nice one-bedroom, enough room for me and Paddy to move into. LOLOL

I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM. HAPPY :)

No comments: