Wednesday, September 28, 2011

OK it's official. As of 8:25pm Sept 28 I am no longer interested in Brandon R. He is so sad and pathetic. He just asked a Playboy model out on a date saying he was halfway decent looking and semi successful. that's just sad. then he says he needs a girlfriend. all on twitter using his real name and it's a public profile.

I had to send him some tweets from a new acct because I thought someone should tell him to can the pathetic tweets.

OK I will continue meeting him to hook up with. But if he asks me to date him, I will turn him down. He is so sad. It's pathetic. Any points he gets from being goodlooking and having a semi-large nether region is being discounted with his ever-present checking into foursquare and his sad tweets. just so sad. I think he will never get a date in his life. I think I know why now. Every girl he's asked out prolly saw his tweeter feed and was like um no thanks. LOL

I was really falling for him until tonight's pathetic tweets.

I might not even continue hooking up with him. I have my standards!

No comments: