Friday, September 16, 2011

Job woes

Just got some bad news at the office, still on probation. Now I have to get my journal entries approved by my boss. Hope this passes and I get a raise in December. Hoping for the best!

So Brandon has been updating his foursquare to show he's in NYC, working and checking into several restaurants/bars. So wondering why he told me he was out of town. Strange. Not sure if I'll be meeting him next week.

Anyways not that interested to care that much. He is 26 years old by the way.

Tomorrow I have Swan Lake NYC Ballet and then I'll go to my parents on Sunday to visit my dad who had neck surgery. Hoping he's okay and makes a full recovery.

Monday I have a court date with the city due to a traffic ticket I got in March. Hope the cop doesn't show up and they dismiss my case.

Tuesday night I have a Yankees game, Snoopy doll day. Wednesday I have a dentist appointment. That's it for this coming week.

I made $439 in two projects yesterday and I might be paid $2400 next week.

OK, trying to concentrate more at work and do a better job.


No comments: