Sunday, October 18, 2009

Facebook updates

The Giants got clobbered and annihilated today by the New Orleans Saints, 48-27 last time I checked.

So I finally emailed Marty to see if we're running the marathon, want to do 10 minute miles, he might run faster. So I also emailed Nori to see if he wanted to run the marathon together.

Saw Marty at the Grete's Gallop but didn't wake up in time for the Staten Island Marathon. He sent me three text messages that day.

On an even more stalkerish way, I am steadily checking Marty's facebook and he deleted his sister's comments. The comment was innocuous until the last sentence, asking him how Tomoko was doing. Who is Tomoko? Ina, his sister, mentioned Tomoko back in March of this year. So I knew about her. And was waiting to hear what Marty would respond with, but then I just checked his facebook today and he deleted his sister's comments, which makes me wonder who is Tomoko and why would he delete mention of her? Too bad I am not going out with Marty, I can't ask him. If I was, I would have asked him a way long time ago. Heehee.

I hope I see him at the Poland Spring 5M'er on the Sunday October 25, one week from now. Took a week off from running since I injured my left calf... Hope to run 6 miles tomorrow and then 16 miles on Wednesday.

No comments: