Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marty unfriended me on Facebook. I'm never going to see him again. Which is a good thing since I need to get over him. I still don't know what I did wrong.

On other guy fronts, a guy on match.com emailed me. He's from NJ. He seems interested in me and he's kinda cute. Tall and has hair, thin... Not bald or close to being overweight like Marty. I am not sure if I would call Marty fat, but he's not thin like I like guys... Anyways, this'll be my last post abt Marty unless he emails me or text messages me, but I think it's really over this time. I just wonder why he wouldn't let me cut the relationship off back when I thought he didn't like me. It would have saved me the hurt and the confusion... I will run the marathon and hopefully beat his time. My goal is 4:30, anything below that will be icing on the cake. I hope Marty finishes in 5 hours. Haha.

No comments: