Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good Riddance

Yay, I lost my stalker. Maybe he wasn't a stalker but he was kinda like one... He emailed me over the period of 5 years asking me to hang out with him. Finally gave him the message that I would never ever meet him...

I think I'm going to avoid Marty this week. I don't want to see him anymore. After the marathon I will probably never see him again. He's not running the marathon next year. I am. I need to find a reliable training partner. I think Guarav, the organizer of the Urban Feet meetup will be a good training partner. He might be too fast though. I still think I'm in love with Marty but I have to get over him. He's ugly. I would never have married him even if he wanted to marry me. So end of story. I don't want my kids to be bald. HAHA.

No comments: