Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday night doldrums

OK I am just posting what is happening. Brandon went to Boston for work Wednesday night and tweet-asked his friends in Boston if he should stay the weekend there. then his friend said some nyc guys were in town. So I thought he'd stay the weekend and leave me the hell alone. No he comes back on Friday and IM's me Friday night. Then he contacts me on Saturday night asking for a threesome. And the most annoying come over fuck me IMs on Sunday. Couldn't meet him this weekend. And tonight when I could, he is nowhere to be found.

But I found out why he is MIA on Mondays. He has some flywheel class on Monday nights. some type of studio cycling class.

Anyways, I'm going to get tested tomorrow since Brandon is paranoid that I am carrying some unknown std. I was clean before Davey and unless Davey has some unknown std, I am sure I am fine. Wondering why I need to do this since we'll be using condoms. Strange guy. But he's hot and I got over his tweet stuff.

So he likes to share. Let's give him his twitter foursquare forecast tweets.

I am rooting for Tampa! GO TAMPA! Also might be rooting for the Yankees til the World Series.

But I really think Brandon came back from Boston because his company didn't comp his room for the weekend. I can't think it was because of me. I really hope not. that would be very sad.

At least I'll be having sex with Brandon. the jerking off stuff got tiring and old after the second time. At least I know he wants to have sex with me. I was beginning to get worried abt my looks and genuine sex appeal.

The weather got cold so I wore jeans to work. I think I'll wear jeans to work every day this fall and winter.

I do like Brandon but I have a feeling he's obsessed with me. that's just a feeling I have. not confirmed. who knows with him?

He's a Steelers fan. So was Davey. But Davey grew up in Pittsburgh. Why is Brandon a Steelers fan? Strange guy. Doesn't like the Mets or Jets. He's into the Yankees. and he tweeted abt the Giants.

No comments: