Friday, October 7, 2011

Lobster dinner

Just got back from dinner with Augusto at Nino's. Living Social coupon for a lobster dinner with bottle of white wine. Wine was good. Lobster was tasty.

Brandon hasn't contacted me since Wednesday. Maybe it's over. I'm bored. He's in Chappaqua visiting his parents. He visits them often.

I'm getting my hair highlighted tomorrow. then doing some work. I have an audit, 990-EZ that I'm dreading doing, and a personal tax return. Will make $1800 dollars more. Raking it in at this point.

Watching the Phillies lose to the Cardinals. If they don't make it to the next round I doubt I will watch any more baseball.

OK no Brandon update. He went to work today. So exciting. Still tweeting famous hot women on twitter with no responses. LOL, he's truly pathetic. But me checking his updates might make me even more pathetic.


No comments: