Monday, October 17, 2011

Possible Audit project :)

Waiting to hear word back if I got an audit project. It's for 2 years. And I quoted $870 which I'll get $790 after Elance fees.

That would be nice to get a nice-summed project one day into my unemployment/self-employment.

I picked up my CPE credit manual and my shoes and gym stuff from the office. Said bye to Joel Weinstein.

I am embarking on a new career. My own tax business will let me survive on my own! Mark my words. I will survive!

This week no plans except to finish the three audit projects I have and get paid. I will do the CPE credits next week.

I might go to Ippudo tonight to celebrate my project. Get some ramen with extra noodle.

I am going on Wednesday night to Fulton with Josh. Then Sat night going to Rosa Mexicano with Josh, Augusto and possibly 2 other meetup members.

I hope I get to finally see Brandon, he's been MIA from twitter at night and from yahoo IM. Maybe it's over. however brief that was.

No comments: