Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yankees game in October

I just got home from dinner with Chiemi at Cafetasia. We had a $30 Living Social coupon.

Now watching Yankees game, Brandon is there with some friends. how come everyone he goes with and says in his tweet that he's going with tweets they're going with someone else. it's kinda funny and sad at the same time.

Brandon's so far bad luck for the Yankees. I won't be too majorly bummed if the Yankees don't make it to the World Series. I do want the Phillies to make it to the WS more.

I have a lobster dinner with Augusto tomorrow. I wonder if Brandon will ask me out tomorrow. I'm just bored to be honest, not really horny or anything.

Loaded bases, 3-1 Tigers in jeopardy. I hope Brandon's still at the game. He may be good luck after all.

No comments: