Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Update on Brandon

So Brandon does have all-access. He's at the Equinox in Boston. He went to Boston last night. I think he went to Boston for a haircut. Not confirmed yet, but it's seeming like it. He didn't check into any media company today. But maybe he'll stay there for the weekend and leave me the hell alone. he really annoyed me this past weekend insisting on meeting him when I was busy.

I did get my bloodwork done so I can get tested for hepatitis and HIV. Hoping Davey didn't give me any std. I did get checked for gonorrhea and chlamydia in February so he didn't give me those diseases.

I was so tired yesterday morning that I texted my boss to say I was sick and slept til 1PM. I was so tired. then I went to the doctor and got some coffee. yumm. now that the weather is getting cold and crisp I've been craving hot coffee.

went back to work today. kinda busy. Paddy is staring at me now. Not sure why.

as each day goes by and I learn more about Brandon, he gets more and more nutso. But he was funny in his tweet last night. He was saying if you put the kit kats on bagels then you're a full-blown fatty. that was hilarious. who puts kit kats on bagels? so funny. that def made me smile for the morning.

Wonder if Brandon lost his beard. I swear I can get him to date me. Something in me just says he will try. but then again I may be wrong. he is a bit nutso!

Wonder when he'll be back.

Paddy is staring at me again. Not sure what he wants.

Phillies losing to the Cardinals. They better make it to the World Series. they have Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee and Roy Halliday. they need to win a World Series ring.

Hoping the Phillies beat the Yankees in six games in the World Series.

Giants-Sea Hawks game at 1PM on Sunday. Going to watch that game for sure! Jets-Patriots game at 4:15pm on Sunday, the Jets are going to be 2-3 and not make the playoffs this year. Now rooting for the Giants now!

Paddy finally stopped staring at me.

No comments: